Saturday, April 06, 2019

Day 6 - F - From Pushkhar ghat to Pacific coast


This Dude, Rocking and rolling
His heavenly luminescence 
Hanging over the earthly orb
He followed me all the way
From Pushkhar ghat to Pacific coast.
I kept thinking to myself
Isn't He a celebrity?
A public figure that has billion crushes
And a gazillion worshipers to boot?!
But like my shadow, he kept chasing me
And only rested at the night
I have a feeling he stalks me even then
When on the moon He spreads his light.
A true soulmate perhaps,
Walking hand in hand
For better, for worse, for richer for poorer
In sickness and health
He held my hand
And in his absence, he reassures a fresh new dawn.
Sorcerer of the first order
His rays lending sight and life
To the entire orbits of orbs 
Hovering around him 
Like their existence depended on those revolutions.
Yet, he becomes my buddy
Playing peek a boo with the fluffy clouds
Painting rainbows to send me cues
To follow his footsteps and shoo my blues.
His flinty embrace lending me warmth
His torrid temper setting my skin ablaze
What a spirited lover this bloke
 Dreams come alive with his gentle stroke.

And thus, like a smitten maiden in separation
I await him, longingly looking in His direction
He comes day and again
Rewarding my wait - 
Never a betrayal nor a deceit.
They all look out for him, creatures big and small
But this mighty mate of mine
Tricks me, but treats me all the same
Spinning me on a make believe world
That he is mine forever more
And I am His furthermore
For who walks this way, step in step?
All the way across oceans and continents,
From Phushkar ghat to Pacific coast!

Inspired by my endless awe for the almighty Sun God. Featured - a personal video of Him rising over the Montery bay, CA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment