Friday, April 30, 2021

A-Z April Z for Zee to A

 


And it's a wrap. This challenge does so many wonderful things to my creative, emotional and overall wellness. When I sit and write every day of the week in April,  I realize how we put off things that are not time sensitive and the procrastination bug bites us.

The problem is that we think we have time.

That we have time and it'll come tomorrow. That we can take that trip, make that call, visit that loved one, catch up with that best friend or write that blog tomorrow. 

The problem is that we think we have time.

This month had been one of the hardest I went through. Meat grinder, roller coaster, free fall - all rolled into one. If this wasn't A-Z, I would have shunned this space indefinitely - trying to cope with the challenges I was put through. If it wasn't for this commitment I took seriously, I wouldn't have found this coping mechanism of writing it out and finding some strange strength to deal with this Class A beast called life.

There is no time. There is no tomorrow. There's no order to life. It is not just short - it is brutally, chaotically short. There is one moment. Here and Now. In the present. And right here in the present, the answers to all our problems magically surface and dissipate them.

The answer to the problem is "Do it now!"

And with that wisdom I mend a pained heart, and the show goes on. 

I hope we all find some Zen in every path we tread - The lovely trail, the busy road or the stroll through our keyboards to find the paradox of life.

Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels

No comments:

Post a Comment