Saturday, June 13, 2020

Meeting

On the other side of the glass
There's a world
May be a whole entire Galaxy
Swimming and swirling
Gliding and swaying
Like stars in space
Like comets in sky.

Forests of kelp
Spread like curtains of silk
Through which, Sharks in tiger grab
Pirouette around like trained ballerinas.
On this side of the glass
I stare in awe
At the galaxy of life
Immersed under water.
Sea stars grazing the sand
Like stars graze the dream land
King crabs maneuvering around
Like robots on remotes.
Sea horses sway 
In a mock gallop in the ocean abound
I gape bemused
Bedazzled in the aqua swirls.

On the other side of the glass
I see a looking glass
Wherein my form seems like a fleck of dirt
My existences blurs in these waves of wonder.
Surrendered to the mastercraft
My eyes well up in bliss
In a meeting of a fleck and the formidable
A perspective is born, and an ego is blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment