Monday, June 15, 2020

Spread



Hope you know
The Kaleidoscope of dreams
That shift and shape 
In your thoughts
Adorn my heart
Like love knots
Made in intricate twists
Never to be unraveled
Staying twisted like an infinite symbol.

Wish you know
The little flutters
My hearts feels 
Every time you throw a careless glance
In my blessed direction
Beats are skipped
Footsteps are tripped
Finding solace, regaining balance
Clutching to the crutches 
Of your childlike smiles
That linger like an aura around you.

Trust you know
Like incense you spread your grace
Filling the air 
With your fragrance of fondness
Flirting in your gentle presence
I falter and fall
Deep diving in your eyes
Feeling the chill of love
Engrossed in that moment.
Wondering if it is your prowess
Or my Candor
That colors these reflections.

Photo by Elina Sazonova from Pexels

No comments:

Post a Comment