Thursday, June 18, 2020

Address


As I walk along the unknown  lane
I come face to face with the faceless
The stuff that hits you hard
And sets in deep, despite the invisibility.
The stuff that you sense instead of see
The wounds that are made of phantom stones
That are hauled at your soul.

As I take things in my stride
I swallow the fears, examine the scrapes in new light
Hey, these are lessons! I revel in the perspective.
I walk along the street of experience;
A thing that is felt not spotted
Playing peekaboo, penetrating beyond the bones
Revealing the formless insights, whispering the wordless wisdom.

As I stroll along the roads of perceptions
They broaden like paths laid in magical tales
Making surface tension on water
Morph into a sheets of paved sidewalks
Enablers of these visions, set a runway
To take off with with the wings of discernment
Suddenly making air and water
Into palpable trails leading to the rational -
As funny as it sounds.

As silly as it rings, I walk this track
Where the lines of duality blur into a oneness
Where rights and wrongs fuse into fairness
Where pain and pleasure concoct into bliss
I know not what this course entails
Or where it leads or what it presents
I look around to see where I am
'Serendipity' the signpost reads.





No comments:

Post a Comment