Thursday, April 19, 2018

Day 17 - Q for Quest


I cast a net 
Over the ethereal 
In an attempt to capture
What skips the sight
Hoping those abstract heartstrings
Breath in a form
And escape into freedom.

I shed a tear
That plays the dual role
Of inexplicable vibes
In an identity crisis.
Pain blurs into pleasure
Over the matters of heart
Ah, the bittersweet sting
That sprouts from love.

I ponder over the meaning of life
And its precarious temper
Tricking us into distortion 
Shunning wisdom
Embracing avarice.

I pine to surmise
The reason of the breath
Sinking into depths
Of tangible endeavors,
The hide and seek 
Of illusions
That pop like bubbles
But little do I change
Notwithstanding the insight.

Quest, this existence that I seek to resolve.



Pic Credit - Chandra Elango




No comments:

Post a Comment