Thursday, January 07, 2021

Veiled


I shift around, sift through

Swiftly I transcend 

Through the lanes of the brains

Letting them emotions

Getting not the best of my attention 

Like quicksilver 

I shape shift

Shades that many, like pixels in a picture 

Shuffling around in a camouflage 

Sly, slipping by

Flowing with the go, while going with the flow

I confirm to what contains me

No rigid angles that refuse to fit 

I fit in yet stick out

Like a defense mechanism 

Like a genetic mutation.

The many hues my scales don

Honing my histrionics.

Don’t be charmed

I am a charade

A make believe passing through

A mirage!

On that side of this defense fence

You’ll see me

When Nothing exist 

In between.



(Pic credit - George Lebada, Calgary Canada )



 

No comments:

Post a Comment