Thursday, June 04, 2020

Matt and Bessie time

 I'll drag you along
Wherever I go 
Better you comply
Resisting? Don't even try!
I'll need you to snuggle
To ponder over life's muddy lanes
Its twists and turns
Its unforeseen pains.

Not just a stuff toy
But you are a perennial joy
My coping mechanism
My silver lining
To the dark clouds.
Sulk not - 
Spring to life
Don't act like a thing
You are a whole entire being.

Follow me in stride
Be me light, be my guide.
I know I need to look inside
But may be just may be
You are a manifestation of my soul, amplified!
Have my back, with me abide.
Fierce feller, My story teller
Join me in the narration
Of many a emotion.

Stop being just a stuff toy
My darling Matt, my wonder boy
Spring to life, sway that mane
You are my shower, I am  your hurricane.
Bessie dearest sends you this urge
Come and color her life mundane.


Pictured - Life versions of Matt and Bessie, shot by someone who in in sync with my imagination. _/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment