Friday, September 13, 2019

Traverse

Ambience - A new day has come, no sight of snooze 
Mood - hoot hoot

Little boy blue
Where do u live?
I’d been looking for your address
In my GPS
The lost vagabond that I am
With poor geography skills
Where do you dwell?
Beyond my database of everything else 
Except your address!
Little boy blue
They say you soar and spread
There’s no bounds to where all you can tread
Over the mountains under the sea
In air on land wherever you see...
But my eyesight hyperopic
Over myopic 
Misses you in the span
Oh where can I find you if I can?
Little boy blue
With flute and feathers 
Of peacock sticking out your crown 
You seem to grace others
It’s only fair you don’t let me down.
Little boy blue
Reveal yourself 
May be you revel in poems?
Relax in a song..
Let me string a poem, sing a song
Comeon over already
What’s taking you so long?
My little boy blue
Mine like many other you belong to
How inclusive how kind!
That you might be invisible but you stand right behind.
Behind? Or within perhaps 
Let me close my eyes n search the inside maps..
There you go, little boy blue 
You found me  and I found you!

No comments:

Post a Comment