Wednesday, September 11, 2019


Ambience - Quiet night, moderate and warm.
Mood - juvenile, light hearted reflection
Looping - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=licjBYeWKks
The prayers and pleas - movie Kedarnadh


The stretch 
Leading to the realization 
Beyond this virtuality
What do I carry
On this path forward?
What do I find? And what do I seek?
Abscesses cutting through tender thoughts?
Unconscious deeds not meant at all?
This maze called life 
That melts into nothing 
Termination awaits 
Perhaps at the next turn
Then what do I pack and what do I leave back?

Carefully curated collage may be
Of blessed moments, giving hearts
Gratitude for the love I got
Understanding for the unintended hurts.
Letting go of gathered pain
Balance sheets of loss and gain..
What purpose do they serve at all
Except as crutches to limp along
While I fail and fall!

This road to learning 
This path to wisdom 
What do I look for and what do I call?
Blink and miss, this journey beyond 
Let me pack love, share it among all
Walking along on this tricky slope
Let me pack joy and let me pack hope
Leaving back the weight of my plight
Of resentment, hatred and the urge to fight.
Let this way be paved in love
In a yearning to help and shine my little  light.

1 comment: