Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Verse


But ofcourse, 

I am a Zilch

Yes, A Zilch - a Proper noun

Labeling the space that's I.

And when the naming happens, 

The zlich lets out a playful chuckle

At the irony of the process.

What holds nothing? 

May be I should rephrase this - 

What nothing holds? 

An abstract collage of moments

In the eternal now

Skimming through like a slide show

Filling the Zilch with fuzzy things

Like love and peace!

I am a zilch

Looking for words

To fill up worlds of illusions

Words knit in wool, words baked in kilns

To warm the skin and feed the gut.

A void I am, gaping at my being

Remembering Lennon of The Beatles

And quoting him when

"The hole of my life flashes before my eyes!"

I am a space - a vaccum perhaps

Looking to gather the cosmic scraps.

I am a verbal outlash

How funny, this I

Trying to capture the essence of Sky

In silence, in stillness and in space

While heaping up rubbles of references

And laughing at mind's maze!

No comments:

Post a Comment