Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Unlearn


The thought, I thought
Defined my scope
By taking away shackles of form
I linger out and about
Launched from my grey cells
A contemplation here, an opinion there
An understanding in between.
How brilliant! I thought.
Just one thought sprouting from my mind
Kind of minded my entire being.
It manifested a world
Adorned with stretched perception 
Skewed perspective.
Until one day
I learn that it curbed my infiniteness
Into petty premonitions.
I freeze bewildered.
The intellect wasn’t of much service 
Except to facilitate an inflation 
An illusion.
Unthink! I heard the awareness whisper
Ever since, I grapple
To empty the dense thing like thought 
For Nothing is where the cosmos dwells.
I linger in stunned space
Laughing at the revelation.
Come to think of it-
What a plot hole
I was living!

No comments:

Post a Comment