Monday, August 27, 2018

Illusions


Through your opaque coolers,
Those bangs that dilute the hazel of your irises
Many masks you sport
Of indifference, joy and intensity
Through the filters that distort
The inmost of your feelings
Through your self depreciating humor
Or exaggerated self worth
Gently shoving an insecurity under the radar
Of an appraising world. 
Through the scars that your camoflauge
As decorations
That mist around your peepers
That disappears before its formation,
Freezing forever in some depths 
Of your unexplored pain points.
Through your machoness
Or your delicate etiquette,
Let me explore
Beyond my five senses
The real deal that lurks beneath.
Come, be my muse
Let me, reveal you to yourself
Distilling all those add ons
Making your being 
Accessible, acceptable, tolerable.
Perhaps, my words would 
Then gather some meaning
Reflecting in your own meaningfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment