Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day 23 - W for Words

There is a dark room
I ponder in
With an open window
Sneak previewing the outsides
I clutch to the railings
my view cutting through the light
Random musings from my mind arise
Some silly, some wise.
I stretch my hand out
To catch a thought 
Tinker it around and call it a plot
I use the blueprint and building blocks
Of words and insights
Pleasures and plights.

My window that opens when all the doors close
Flooding into my spirit morose
The world unfolds its many shades
My insides dance as ideas cascade
What amounts of this life?
This madness this strife?
I cast aside those many cares
Lost in translations
Those sightings on the other side of the grill
Rain drops, sunshine, morning fog
Reincarnated into giddy words.
Tangled existence simplifies in the catharsis
Lending a trellis to the many reflections
Vines of revelations thrive and bloom
And magically bring to my insides
That luminance
From the other side of my window to the world.

With many thanks to Chandra Elango for the pic inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment