Thursday, April 12, 2018

Day 12 - K is for kindly




"Where's your K?"

"Oops - And I thought it was all cleared"

"I thought you skipped it to catch up again"

"Nope, it skipped my mind - I wish I'd skipped it instead"

"But what's the big deal - go catch up"

"I know, I have this profoundness I found that I need to capture into F"

"But it is K that you missed. Not F"

"I know. I'll write my day 12 entry - K for Finer"

"Oh come on - K for Finer? what are you thinking? Or are you thinking?"

"Oh yeah - It is K not F. So I'll write about F for fine. Just fine. and I'll spin this whole perspective into a word play with homonyms. F for the fine as in I am fine and F for the fine as in the finer that came to me in this revelation"


"Fine - you don't seem to get over your K for Finer - But know what? Just go do what is to be done"

"I wish I had it all controlled with a switch - so I go punch the letter K and my ponder about the finer things in life springs into black and white"

"Okay, okay - K for finer it is"

"Yes, K for the finest of it all"

"Which is?"

"Kind"

"Kind?"

"Yes - so I find kind now. The F got obliterated and is now replaced by K for kind"

"What kind of balderdash is this? Do you even call this a qualifying entry"

"Kind  - be kind! Kindly"

"Sigh....what all I do to keep  up with your uninspired self"

"Kindness please - And I promise to ponder about my finer in another mismatched slot"

"And you expect it to be a knock out?"

"Kind of - but just remember, expectation begets disappointment"

" Don't worry, keep at it. And I'll keep at keeping my brutally honest feedback to myself"

"Brutal. Yes! Honest? may be - you get more kick out of the former than the latter anyway"

"Apologies cause I cannot even think of a synonym for balderdash starting with k"

"Name it foolery"

"I have an idea, I'll call it Knocked senseless. It still is a K. Kindly keep up, kindly, pretty please with a cherry on top (grin)"




Picture courtesy - Dhiren shah






No comments:

Post a Comment