Friday, November 21, 2008

Trumpet time:-)


I forgot to record this the last time it happened.

Aarti lies down on bed and I bend to take a peck on her cheek. She stops me, holds my face in her tender palms and says " look!! I am in your eyes".

I was startled the first time she said this since I look into her eyes a lot but never really cared to observe my reflection in them. She said this once again a while ago. I kissed her, looked into her eyes (at my reflection) and told her that I am in her eyes as well!!

Well, well, she does not buy that. She runs to the mirror, looks into the reflection and says, no you are not!

Ah, the precious moments of parenthood:-D.

2 comments:

  1. too good! This should go to Life's Like That in RD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even yr camera is in her eyes.She observes a lot.pretty intelligent baby you got

    ReplyDelete