Thursday, May 30, 2013

Write Tribe prompt #4




My world - revolves around you,
Rotating around your thoughts.
Dizzy it does make me,
The momentum of your love.
I have peeled the layers of my heart,
Like it were a bloom
Offering them to you,
With nothing hidden or held back.
Rips it does, the nuances of my being,
In pain oh so sweet.
Amid the careless world, I stand
On the road leading to your soul
Giving my very best.
Pick me up, or drop me down -
Your whim molds my destiny, thus!
And as long as you lay your touch
On this feeble mortal,
Be it to soothe or to torture -
Accept, this existence does,
With a content smile.


4 comments:

  1. Ah love! A lovely poem and I so agree total submission is the best form of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A deep thought and a lovely poem !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the lines "I have peeled the layers of my heart like it were a bloom". Very tender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amid the careless world, I stand
    On the road leading to your soul... poignant lines.

    ReplyDelete