Friday, March 20, 2009

Hazy.

Inspirations -
Like the identical twin boys squealing in the shopping plaza
Dressed alike - emoting alike,
And the piping hot sambar brewing
Absorbing the aroma of a home made ingredient
Or the silky soft pigtails of a little girl
That bounce like springs when she lumbers around -
Come and go
Like uninvited guests.
Uninvited but interesting guests.
Sometimes they stalk me
Slyly escaping when I try to look at their faces
To see who they are.
Inspirations come like cramps
That accompany the female curse.
Like the ring of a telemarketer
When the kid is napping.
They come, pleasant - painful.
with pressure and pleasure.
Stalking me - never leaving me alone.
Inspirations or Imaginations!
I know not what they are.
But they come and go
Taking forms on a virtual screen
Begging to be noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment