Friday, February 22, 2008

Resolution.

I am pathetic at making these and horrible at keeping them. I make one neverthless.
One sentence a day, if not more!

Day had been long. The owl is on vacation for a while and she does things the opposite way. The non-traditional way (traditional way for humans. LOL)

Early to bed, early to rise makes an owl want to go early to bed the day early to rise happens!

Late to bed , early to rise makes even owls, foxes, badgers, bats and moles to want to go early to bed to compensate.

It's a wee bit short of midnight. That still makes moi an owl? Doesn't it?

Okay, the owl has an identity crisis now. She'll probably re-christen herself as...hmm... The hen???
Woah....I am way past my one sentence a day. I better 'over and out'! :-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment