Friday, May 06, 2005

Meaning or less.

The cul-de-sac curls like a lazy serpent.Pegions make funny noises. Roses wither and fall on the red bark below. Kids roam about leisurely on their bykes. An occassional screech of tyres cuts thru the scilence. Majestic houses seem to fall on each other probably due to lack of support or lack of space. A woman walking a dog, a man jogging on the side walk. Trees that shake gently, tall and short, big and small. green lawns, yellow lawns, kempt lawns, unkempt lawns. The view remains the same with minor alterations. Days roll by. The arched window with the wrought iron frame unfolds a new world before me.Yes, The view remains the same but changes the way I look at it as days roll by.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I made a visit to Dublin one more time. This is exactly how I pictured the view from your window in my mind but never could express it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made a visit to Dublin one more time. This is exactly how I pictured the view from your window in my mind but never could express it.

    ReplyDelete