Friday, April 29, 2005

On starting somewhere.

Have been lazy for the past four days. I did something else instead of what I was supposed to be doing. Have just painted my nails. I rediscovered a shade from my nailpolish stash. The one that I thought would be too garrish on me a couple of months ago. This one looks like my holy grail color , the one that is neutral, sophisticated and matches all my moods and outfits. For a change I am stacking a couple of diamond rings on my left hand and after trying that bare Escentuals hand creme in ULTA, I think, I really have diamond ready hands. I am so much for neutral nail colors.
Speaking of colors I always thought pink is My color, and probably white too. I get more compliments when i am in pink and or white. I should make a conscious effort to incorporate these colors into my wardrobe.
I looked at Max the other day, (when he put his 100 ponds on my feet and asked me to pat him. He looked majestic with his chocolate fur and auburn eyes) trying to find a perfect word to describe his color. Well, how can a chocolate lab be described, other than the word chocolate. I duuno. But I want to find another way of describing his deep hue. I think he is such a handsom guy.
I look at the hollyhocks in the backyard, blooming with rigor, Their color can be described as a burgundy maroon. I look at them and think of describing them differently. Probably calling them the color of afully ripe pomogranate seeds or red wine that I tasted in the vinery the other day.
How can I describe the color of the lawn in our front yard for instance, ya, Green ofcourse. But I really want to find another way of describing it, something that captures the true essence of grass. Just not able to do it due to lack of creativity.
Am trying to describe the colors of some glimmers and glimpses for terry. I hope I'll be able to do a good job ( I need to get over the writer's block before I can attempt in the first place)
Trying to describe the Beetle CD player I have on my computer desk now. It is a bright matte yellow for most of us. For me it is palomino. Don't ask me what that means. It is the exact color of the palomino Dooney and Bourke hand bag I own and never use, in fear of ruining it.
Well, well, well, I wrote today and that is what matters. I just read my blog and am surprised at all the non sense I'd writeen. I think I am capable of it, well, I just proved it to myself and that is a reason enough to believe that I am capable of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment