Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Day 3 - C for Couple



Cuddle up with me,

Comforting my damp, dark being

circled with your dainty spark!

Cloud I am - be my silver lining!

Console my grief, in your lovely light!



Can I count the ways I love you?

Cobwebs of your thoughts,

Capture my every breath..

Cares melt like snow into

Creeks of joy,

Crooning happy tunes, Just

Chime in with your company!



Come in, let my insides bloom

Coated in you colors of glee -

Co-star in my fairy tale -

Consider me, give me a try!

Charm me with your sizzling gaze!



Choking emotions coldly emerge,

Crevices of the heart let out a cry!

Coping with the void you left!

Call me into your comforting embrace,

Complete me like you only can.


Coupled with you, life comes to life

Concealing my every care -

Carefully wrapped, never to be back.

Clad in your constant dreams,

Carefree heart sprouts cheerful smiles

Content like a happy child!!





P S - (But to tell the truth, I was so tempted to call it C for Corny ;-)


39 comments:

  1. Not corny at all, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- you have a way with the words laxmi ; 'cloud i am- be my silver lining' the line just stood out. applause

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co-star in my fairy tale - that summed it up for me. Very nicely written. loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many words with "C" and so much to say with all these words !!
    U r for sure weaving magic
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..Magical comment! I'll skip dinner tonight! :-) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Commendable. Couldn't be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative and classy! You are amazing with words, Laxmi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilpa, you are a sweetheart! Thank you:-)

      Delete
  7. Content like happy child .... that's a perfect simile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Content like happy child ... perfect simile

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very cute and romantic.

    favorite lines,

    Cloud I am - be my silver lining!
    Console my grief, in your lovely light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Mine too Preetilata - Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. amazing how you do this so effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The audience inspire me to Roshni - Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  11. This is a romantic poem, not at all corny. Adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. C for Cute..and C reminds me of my fav. song..Could I have this Kiss... :D
    (c)udos! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...will check out the song! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  13. Aww .. that a sweet one ! I so look forward to your poems everyday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs Ruchira - you just made my day! :-)

      Delete
  14. sweet poem!
    we need more corny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA, you might get what you ask for ;-) thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  15. Captivating and sensual ...you had me hooked with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello. I loved the poem. What more can I say. Thank you. A lover of verse. Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ruby, visited your blog...inspiring! I hope to age like you:-)

      Delete
  17. This one is really awesome. I am so much in love with the phrases you have come up with.
    "Co-star in my fairy tale"
    "Cloud I am - be my silver lining!"
    Lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I were a man, I would have choked to tears reading these lines. :-D Haven't read anything better since a while. My idol :-D

    ReplyDelete