Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Balderdash in the attempt of rhyming.

I love fresh flowers in my vase
And my daugher's warm embrace.
I love painting my finger nails
and Department store sales.
Sales that have steep discounts
So that they don't empty honey's bank accounts.

I love well made meals.
And sparkly high hells.
Birds in my backyard make my day
they fly in to fly my blues away.
The Telly brings its happiness too
While I watch the re-run of Friends
And my kiddo watches Winnie the pooh!


I like smiles on faces
and meeting people in new places.
Travelling I love as well
as long as there is no farewell
That needs to be said to new found friends
when the joyful journey ends.


I love singing songs
writing poems and sing alongs.
My blog, I like scribbling here
As much as it might appear.
But one thing makes me as glad as can be
Whether you agree or disagree -
I like your comments
So keep them coming
and I shall find more things I love
In the process of a writer becoming!

ROFLOL.

It's late night and I obviously need sleep:=))

3 comments:

  1. You like high hells or heels.You really need sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's late night and you obviously need sleep...
    Rhymes like this are good to keep.
    When "hells" come close on your "heels",
    Only you'd know how silly it feels
    To see your laptop so slip its key
    From righty L to the lefty E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, after Lahari pointed out the typo, I was tempted to correct it, but thought it flows well with the childish feel of the lines.
    Now I am gald I did'nt...as ever, sequels are far better! :-)
    Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete