Friday, May 15, 2009

Star Struck.

SO what if I do not get as many opinions as I wish to get about my writing. Here's what the Man himself had written to me about a comment I left in his blog.

Guys and Gals - presenting to you Mr. Amithab Bachchan and what he had to say about what I had to ask. Mr. Bachchan himself - Oh I so want to believe it! Here's a cut paste form Big B's blog reproduced here by the star struck Moi.

These can be found on his website under comments for post number 388. Mine is the 90th comment:-)

Laxmi says:
May 15, 2009 at 11:17 pm
Hello Amitji,I am a huge fan of Shri.Harivanshrai Bachchan and I think he was a greater talent than all of your family combined. I have a doubt reeling in my head though - so had to wonder out loud - with your kind of a schedule and the demands on your time, do you really sit down to write all these eloquent blogs? If you really do and don’t have them ghost written - I must admit, you’d inherited the flair for words from your legendary dad and I have more about you to love beyond long legs, deep voice and acting talent.
Regards,L Addanki.

ab says:
May 16, 2009 at 2:31 am
Yes Laxmi.. it is me that reads writes, posts everything.. and it is a joy..


What a real joy - I'd never guessed I would so gush over an invisible comment that is supposed to be Big B, awake at 2:31 am :-))

Makes me want to croon like ABBA....I believe in Angels - and in Amitji writing his own blog. LOL

3 comments:

  1. :)
    Do I need to say anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Aarti's Mom.. Vamsee here.. (Da Vamc Code - Orkut) visited your blog (obviously..) I think you shud giv the man (AB)a li'l more credit than that.. cos even thoh i agree with you on the choking schedule he must run on.. i also think he is one of the most suave and well-spoken men of the industry..

    Pardon Me But: I think you made an honest mistake in the title of this post.. its usually Star St(r)uck and not Star Stuck.. i know.. I'll get lost now.. thq :)

    ReplyDelete