Thursday, February 21, 2008

Re-view.

Watched Jodhaa Akbar a couple of days ago.
The reaction is very complicated to go straight in words.
My love for Hrithik, Soft spot of Ashutosh and indifference for Ash doesn't seem to fall in place here. Utterly confused whether I liked it or loved it or did'nt care for it.

A period film that was an amalgamation of a "kitchen-politics" soap, lust for power and a true-love back drop to make things rosy. Ash is not horrible. Something great to come of a Ash non-lover (hate is too strong a word and I avoid using it) However, yes, I am not complementing her. There is a however.
So, however, I think it is the director's greatness !!!

Hrithik looked a bit stiff. But was eye candy none the less.

The painfully long movie was tolerable for Rehman's music and background score. The movie is okay. I should probably not go ahead and say I didn't like it. But I am still yearning for more form Ashutosh. Lagaan should happen again. Yes, it should!

I should post a detailed review once I sort out my thoughts:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hon. I know you are a friend in need when this blog needs readership to keep me fueld:-)

    ReplyDelete