Friday, July 13, 2007

Parallel???

I am trying to think about what I am going to write while my fingers dance on the key-board. Hmm..let's see. Should I just go with the flow and see where the blog leads to? Let me try. I'll name it at the end. Hope that will be a little easier.
Okay, let me reproduce a teenager's poem. I am not sure how much I remember.
A song of melancholy,
A sigh of grief.
A hope withered away by the strong wind of ego.
My humble heart, heavy with thoughts of all sort.
The radiant byegone days.
They inspired me in many ways.
............
A fact that pierces my heart like a thunderbolt.
That you are far away from my reach
but courage is what my ....preach
For the future's store (is this Macy's or something??:- LOL)
my hopes I restore.
Life is not what I have thought
(scratching head)
and love is not the thoughts I have brought
from the false world of fantasies.
........
........
......(okay I give up)
(can't remember!!! Rolling eyes)

A tear down my cheek shines
And whispers to me we are parallel lines.


Yeah, I know very childish, amateur. I should refer to my journal and update the forgotten lines.

1 comment:

  1. After macy's ,homedepot or something else will come but why the tiny drop flowing down yr cheek??

    ReplyDelete