Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The sPiscean.

Amma coined this title for me, specially to address the new person in my life.
'what does your spicean say???" she used to ask me casually.
She was extremely good about giving nicknames (I'll discuss that in another blog) but sPiscean stemmed form two words, the actual word and the word Picean. This guy's zodiac is Pices and his father is a spice merchant - so the word spicean. I thought it was extremely clever of her. (yay I did, and I was 18 yrs old if you are wondering how old I was to think my amma was clever!!!)
So Spicean, the guy who swept me away by my feet is all what a teenage girl would want in a boy or a boy friend to be more precise, though I never admitted it to myself that it's have been nice if he were my boyfriend. He had remarkable features and chuckled everytime he wanted to laugh or even smile. He had a child like quality about him that left me extremely fascinated. He had been a tremendous influence on me and I had shared some of the best and worst years of my life with him. I really wonder why I never took his proposals seriously! (worth another blog)
So spicean is this , that and what not. I look back at him , not as a crush but a person who taught me what unconditional love is. We did'nt speak the same language, we did'nt come from the same background and we did'nt meet in a proper way. We just bumped into each other and it all happened.
I always count him somewhere in my list of blessings. Time has changed a lot of things, but I still smile when I think of my Spiscean.

No comments:

Post a Comment