Saturday, April 23, 2005

a Kid's perspecitve.

Over heard on the bus (while I was coming back to my town, crossing the river)

Son: (about 4 years old) points to the new bridge that was built on the river and goes "Mom, Look a rainbow!!"

****The arched bridge is a treat to watch!!!****

Mom: "That is not a rainbow son, that is a bridge!!

Son: (pauses for a while, cogitates and wonders aloud ) " why does the bridge look like a rainbow???"

Mom: It just looks that way (is confused and could'nt give any better answer!)

a few minutes pass and I was waiting for the little guy to say something.

Son: "mom, so a bridge means a raingbow right???"

I was amused and chuckled loud enough without realising the mother was looking in my direction. I look at her and out eyes meet.
We exchange a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment